Actors Touring Company makes international, contemporary theatre that travels. We tour extensively in the UK and overseas, taking our work to the broadest possible audience.
We are equally committed to an open rehearsal process. As a result, when in production, we welcome anyone with a lively mind to come and observe one of our rehearsals in action.
If you’re an aspiring actor or practitioner, the opportunity is unmissable. For everyone else it is a chance to see behind-the-scenes, pique curiosity and spend time doing something different.
For us, it offers an opportunity to enrich the play with a wider variety of viewpoints, test innovative theatrical practice against a British love of narrative, and see the play with new eyes each and every day.
Currently rehearsing is Martyr, written by the German playwright Marius von Mayenburg and directed by Ramin Gray. Rehearsals are taking place at the Unicorn Theatre (nearest station: London Bridge).
- There will be two sessions per day, the first running 10:00 am until 1:30 pm, and the second from 2.30 ‘til 6:00.
- Whatever day and time you choose; we insist you stay for the duration of the session.
- Latecomers will not be admitted under any circumstances.
- You may only come once. You’ll have to wait until our next play to come again.
- Please don’t be disappointed if you miss out. We are strictly limited to inviting two guests per session.
To be invited to rehearsal, please email email@example.com with:
- your name;
- whether or not you’re on twitter—if yes, please provide your handle;
- your first and second choice of day and time; and
- a little about you and why you’d like to take part—no lengthy essays, please.
We look forward to seeing you.
+44 (0) 20 7930 6014